Oluboye Emmanuel Ministry© Mobile Daily Devotional Week 26, Day 5, Thursday 25th June 2026 TOPIC: Faith On The Road: Result At Hand (8)


TOPIC: Faith On The Road: Result At Hand (8)

One Year Bible Reading:
Nehemiah 1 - 3
Actss 11 : 19 - 30

MEMORY VERSE:
Hebrews 11:1.
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”

BIBLE READING:
Luke 8:54-56.
“And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise.”
“And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.”
“And her parents were astonished: but he charged them that they should tell no man what was done.”

Thinking Point:
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: be thou patient.” Stay through.

This is God’s word for us today: “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10 KJV. So shall it be in Jesus’ name, Amen.

As we round up the topic, “FAITH On The Road”, we are focusing on the reward of faith — the end result of faith in God. God is not a God that disappoints those who trust and look up to Him. When your faith is set on God, He rewards you accordingly. I also say this: God will always do beyond our expectations. It is man that will do exactly what you requested for, but God will always go the extra mile to reward those who trust in Him. Yesterday, we were told to forget the doubters and discouragers, and how Jesus encouraged Jairus to be part of His healing team.

God rewarded Jairus not by healing his daughter alone, but also by raising her from the dead — more than what he bargained for. His daughter became whole at the end of it all. His faith in calling on Jesus never ended without result. The Psalmist says, “They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.” Psalm 34:5 KJV.

No matter how difficult things may be, when you put them on God He will never disappoint you. He said, “and their faces were not ashamed.” Many might discourage you that it will end in shame. Tell them, “I look unto God, I will not be put to shame.” If Jairus was never put to shame, He cannot put you to shame, neither will He put me to shame. I pray this morning: those who are prepared to see your shame will be put to shame with your testimony. Your faith will become a testimony for your onlookers to celebrate in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen. Faith means, “Father, I Am In Thy Hands.” Put your faith on top gear; God will make you proud. Jairus laughed last in the presence of his mourners and discouragers. That is what God is doing for us — we will laugh last. Don’t give up. Faith has fruit.

God bless you and Good Morning.

Thank you for following Mobile Daily Devotional. For testimonies, support, donations, and partnership, you can reach us on Whatsapp: 08036364861 & 08056470251. God bless you all.
 



Oluboye Emmanuel Ministry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oluboye Emmanuel Ministry Mobile Daily Devotional Week 49, Day 5, Thursday, 4th December, 2025 TOPIC: APPRECIATION DAY: Joy In Persecution (5)

Oluboye Emmanuel Ministry Mobile Daily Devotional Week 1, Day 1, Sunday, 28th December, 2025 TOPIC: PREPARING FOR 2026: Go After Those Loses (3)

Oluboye Emmanuel Ministry Mobile Daily Devotional Week 4, Day 3, Tuesday, 20th January, 2026 TOPIC: 2026, My Year To BE SOUGHT FOR: Remain In Your Calling (19)