Oluboye Emmanuel Ministry© Mobile Daily Devotional Week 26, Day 6, Friday 26th June 2026 TOPIC: HOW TO START: Start Where You Are (1)
TOPIC: HOW TO START: Start Where You Are (1)
One Year Bible Reading:
Nehemiah 4 - 6
Acts 12 : 1 - 25
MEMORY VERSE:
Colossians 3:23-2. (KJV)
“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
BIBLE READING:
1 Samuel 16:11-12.
“And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.”
Thinking Point:
Your starting point is always where you are, not where you don’t have access.
God says, “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.” Psalm 32:8 (KJV). May the Holy Spirit enlighten our understanding and guide our steps today in Jesus’ precious name, Amen.
Welcome to today’s teaching: “How To Start.” I believe the Holy Spirit will speak to someone through this message. Yesterday, while speaking with someone, this topic dropped in my heart. It wasn’t what I had prepared, but the Lord kept leading me. I pray none of us will miss what God has prepared for us, in Jesus’ name, Amen.
“How To Start” the calling, business, comeback, or desire God has placed in you.
The first step is: Start Where You Are. Your present location is your starting point. What God has called you to do begins right where you are now.
Start by identifying the problem you are sent to solve and the people within your reach. If a business failed and you want to start again, begin by understanding why it failed: what went wrong and why it didn’t work. Your location gives you a base to stand on.
David started in the bush. No one could stop him there. He trained himself by killing bears and lions while keeping sheep. 1 Samuel 17:34-36.
Starting where you are is like building your CV. As an Electrical Engineer, after years of searching for a job, I realized I had practical experience. Instead of waiting for a white-collar job, I started solving electrical problems right where I was. That became my starting point, and the rest is history.
When Mobile Daily Devotional started in 2009, it began with a card, not the internet or social media. We printed 52 cards for a year’s devotionals and started where we were. That led us to where we are today.
Know what you want and think through how you can start from where you are. Your present position connects to what God wants you to do. There is something in your current location that points to your beginning. Identify it.
God bless you and Good Morning.
Thank you for following Mobile Daily Devotional. For testimonies, support, donations, and partnership, you can reach us on Whatsapp: 08036364861 & 08056470251. God bless you all.
Oluboye Emmanuel Ministry
Comments